Looking at product and UX needs of clasifika we soon realised that we would need a distributed architecture of 3rd party systems backed by API First Drupal deployment also known as Decoupled Drupal.
Our tech stack included following frameworks and systems:
- Decoupled Drupal -- CMS and REST points provider for various functionality.
- Angular -- Web application consuming data from Drupal and other services.
- Ionic -- Hybrid Mobile app for Android and iOS with Drupal as functionality Backend.
- Firebase -- Realtime Database to power buyer and seller chats.
- Elastic Search -- To power faceted and geo spatial search queries from web and mobile app.
- External XML Feeds -- Property data from third party XML feeds were synced to Drupal periodically.