Technical Architect [8+ in web apps | 6+ in Drupal]
As our Technical Architect, you'll own the company's consulting and development services for Drupal client projects from initial concept to completion. You will dive into problem-solving challenges, think creatively about ways to deliver quality, and contribute to the Drupal community. You will focus on clear communication, innovative approach, deliver smooth execution of projects, carry out project estimations and set right expectations with the clients. We are looking for a Technical Architect who is talented and driven to manage large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation. This role is for our core team – primarily based in Pune/Delhi.
We focus on communication, collaboration, and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team, this could be for you.
- 8+ years of experience in Web App Technologies
- 6+ years of experience in Drupal
- Experience developing custom modules in Drupal 8
- Experience in front-end technologies like SASS, Webpack, JS, HTML5, etc.
- Experience with various domains in Drupal e.g. multi-site, publishing, e-commerce, etc.
- Strong understanding and working experience with Drupal API’s (Form, Db, ctools, etc.)
- Understanding and working experience with web services
- Strong understanding of SCM concepts and hands on experience with Git
- Experience working with various cloud-based deployment solutions
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- [Advantage] Experience in Acquia Cloud Site Factory Projects
- [Advantage] Acquia certifications
- [Advantage] Drupal contributions
- [Advantage] Experience with semantic code reviews