Senior Drupal Developer - Front End [4-6 years]
As our Senior Drupal Developer – Front End, you'll own the company's responsibilities to create themes and set up Drupal-based sites. You will dive into problem-solving challenges, think creatively about ways to deliver quality, and contribute to the Drupal community. We are looking for a Senior Drupal Developer – Front End who is talented and driven, who will be provided with a site outline, layered Photoshop comps, text, pictures, and other assets and will be expected to create a theme and integrate the provided content in a timely manner. This role is for our core team – primarily based in Pune/Delhi, but we always consider the right remote candidates.
We focus on communication, collaboration, and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team, this could be for you.
- More than 4 years of technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns
- Experience with site-building and deep familiarity with Drupal module - CTools, Views, Layout builder
- Experience in adding, editing and deleting pages, users, user groups, blocks, and block areas on a pre-existing Drupal installation based on provided directions, text, pictures and wireframes
- Experience in testing and modifying Drupal themes and style sheets to ensure consistent display in major browsers along with debugging using development tools
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks such as - bootstrap, mdl, zurb-foundation, etc.
- Experience with creating sub-themes using base Contrib themes
- Familiarity with Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, Secure Shell protocol (SSH).
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS (SASS a plus), LESS and HTML (mustache templates a plus)
- Drupal frontend/theming and content building, ideally Drupal 7/8
- Knowledge of frontend toolchain setup using Gulp, webpack in any project
- Delivered at least one Drupal 8 project
- [Advantage] Experience in updating core Drupal files and modules with their latest, stable versions
- [Advantage] Experience in creating Drupal module
- [Advantage] Acquia Certifications