Senior Drupal Developer - Back End [4-6 years]
As our Senior Drupal Developer – Back-End, you'll own the company's responsibility for administering and developing our enterprise level websites including all the site factory sites. You will dive into problem-solving challenges, think creatively about ways to deliver quality, and contribute to the Drupal community. We are looking for a Senior Drupal Developer – Back-End who is talented and driven to manage robust solutions to business requirements keeping Drupal best practices in mind. This role is for our core team – primarily based in Pune/Delhi, but we always consider the right remote candidates.
We focus on communication, collaboration, and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team, this could be for you.
- More than 4 years of hands on experience with Drupal and at least 3 years on Drupal 7 and 8
- Extensive experience with content modeling and information architecture on Drupal
- Strong understanding and working experience with Drupal API’s (Form, Db, ctools, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Database concepts
- Experience with third-party integrations with Drupal
- Understanding and working experience with web services
- Strong understanding of SCM concepts and hands on experience with Git
- Experience working with various cloud-based deployment solutions
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Performance Audit and Optimisation
- Experience with semantic code reviews
- [Advantage] Experience working with Drupal's multilingual and/or multi-site features
- [Advantage] Acquia Certifications
- [Advantage] Drupal contributions
- [Advantage] Experience with UI (CSS, Sass)
- [Advantage] Experience with other web frameworks / CMS e.g. Symfony, RoR, Express, WordPress, Magento, etc.
- [Advantage] CI/CD Configuration Management (i.e. Travis, Jenkins, Bamboo, or Rundeck)
- [Advantage] Automated testing tools (Selenium, PHPUnit, or SauceLabs)