Quality Assurance Engineer [3-5 years]
As our Quality Assurance, you'll be ensuring quality for the company’s clients by giving detailed attention to the requirements. You will dive into problem-solving challenges, think creatively about ways to deliver quality and has an eye for details. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester who is talented and driven to manage the QA processes, handles both manual and automation web application testing.
We focus on communication, collaboration, and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team, this could be for you.
- From 3 to 5 year of experience as a QA engineer on medium to large web project
- Excellent grasp of QA concepts
- Experience with Agile teams
- Very high attention to details
- Excellent Communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Experience with Project management tools (JIRA, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with the Version control system - Git
- Experience in API testing
- Hands on automation testing using Selenium, Behat, etc.
- Load testing - jMeter or other tools
- [Advantage] Certification of a specialized testing course
- [Advantage] Experience with Responsive Testing
- [Advantage] Visual Regression testing knowledge
- [Advantage] Mobile testing
- [Advantage] Experience in using CI tools