Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a project manager to manage client web projects, experience with web platform is a must to apply for the job.
Your main responsibility will be to manage web projects for efficient and quality delivery on time and budget. Please find below the list of roles and responsibilities:
- Manage project scoping and estimation exercises
- Sprint Grooming, Planning and Execution.
- Sprint deliveries on time and budget
- Requirements clarification and unblocking development teams
- Sprint Retrospective and regular review of teams
- Client Management -- Weekly reports, change request management etc
- QA assessment for projects
A nice blend of dedicated teams, challenging projects & great clients defines life of a Project Manager at QED42. I look forward to each day here with passion to learn and grow, delivering masterpieces for our clients as one strong and closely-knitted team.
- Overall 7+ years experience working with the web platform with at least 2+ years experience managing or leading web projects.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience with Agile teams is a must
- Excellent Organisational skills ( Managing calendars, documentation, meeting notes etc )
- Excellent people skills (handling diverse teams, conflict management)
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills -- Requirement analysis, Data analysis (Spreadsheet, Google analytics)
- Experience with Project Management tool like Jira and Confluence
- High degree of attention to details and awareness of User Experience best practices
- Understanding of release management and QA activities
- [Optional] CSM, CSPO, PMP or equivalent certification is preferred.
- [Optional] Prototyping and Wireframing experience
- [Optional] Experience with CMS like Drupal or Wordpress.
- [Optional] Experience with open source frameworks and technology.