Drupal Developer - Back End [1-4 years]
As our Drupal Developer - Back-End, you'll own the company's responsibility for administering and developing our enterprise level websites including all the site factory sites. You will dive into problem-solving challenges, think creatively about ways to deliver quality, and contribute to the Drupal community. We are looking for a Drupal Developer – Back-End who is talented and driven to manage robust solutions to business requirements keeping Drupal best practices in mind. This role is for our core team – primarily based in Pune/Delhi, but we always consider the right remote candidates.
We focus on communication, collaboration, and culture. You will find rewarding work experiences. Your teammates respect open-mindedness, growth, learning and your voice. If you’re looking for a career (not a job), a company that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a good team, this could be for you.
QED42 is a place where people believe in forever learning/growth. Strong sense of ownership & super-helpful teammates is what makes this place unique to work. Open culture & challenging-work is what drives me to work everyday.
- Experience with Configuration Management toolsets
- Experience with Acquia tools and solutions (Lightning, BLT, DevDesktop, Acquia Cloud)
- Experience working in an iterative development environment (Kanban, Agile, SCRUM)
- Experience working with virtual environments and version control systems, specifically GIT
- Good OOP and database concepts
- Excellent communication Skills (written and spoken)
- [Advantage] Open source contributions
- [Advantage] Sessions/talks in open-source conferences
- [Advantage] Acquia certifications
- [Advantage] Experience with Drupal templating, HTML5, CSS3
- [Advantage] Knowledge of other web frameworks / CMS e.g. Symfony, RoR, express, WordPress, etc.
- [Advantage] Performance Audit and Optimisation