You will be required to come up with robust solutions to business requirements keeping Drupal best practices in mind. This includes coming up with the right information architecture, choosing the right modules and extending contributed modules using the Drupal API's.
Strong Site building and module development concepts is a must to apply for this position. You'll be asked to demonstrate both skills in the interview process and relevant project experience is a must.
QED42 is a place where people believe in forever learning/growth. Strong sense of ownership & super-helpful teammates is what makes this place unique to work. Open culture & challenging-work is what drives me to work everyday.
- 2-6 years of hands on experience with Drupal and at least 1 year experience on Drupal 8.
- Extensive experience with content modelling and information architecture on Drupal
- Extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules etc.
- Strong hands on experience with Drupal API’s
- Efficient use of Drupal Dev toolchain like drush, coder-review, devel and debuggers.
- Strong understanding of Database concepts
- Experience with 3rd Party integrations with Drupal, understanding and working experience with web services.
- Knowledge and adherence to Drupal coding standard & project experience with git is a must.
- Excellent communication Skills (written and spoken)
- [Optional] Drupal contributions
- [Optional] Experience with Drupal templating, HTML5, CSS3
- [Optional] Knowledge of other web frameworks / CMS e.g. Symfony, RoR, express, wordpress etc.
- [Optional] Performance Audit and Optimisation