We are looking for a content specialist to drive our marketing strategy with help of engaging and meaningful content for our business target audience.
Your main responsibility will be to plan, execute and measure our content strategy in line with marketing and business goals. Please find below a peek into day to day role and responsibilities:
- Prepare B2B content strategy roadmap in line with marketing and business goals, primarily aimed at driving traffic and leads.
- Prepare target audience personas to align the content categories and impact, always aligning content with the intended audience and if needed then to optimise the content strategy.
- Execute the content strategy with hands on collaboration with different stakeholders within the organisation.
- Measure the impact of content reach and conversions -- Report important metrics like content views, engagement and conversions to business leads.
- Write blogs, whitepapers, long form articles and case studies relevant to target audience.
- Proof read / re-phrase and package the content originating from the technical and business team
- Manage and execute content publishing calendar.
- Network with publications in similar domains for higher visibility of our content.
You can be our first Content Specialist.
- Demonstrable experience with B2B / Sales oriented content strategy is a must.
- Demonstrable experience of content targeted for CXO, VP Level audience .
- Demonstrable experience of handling technical / business topics.
- Demonstrable experience with engaging social media audience.
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google analytics, Facebook analytics etc.
- Experience with SEO, Keyword optimisation, Keyword research and Ad networks.
- Experience with growing audience on multiple channels like website, email newsletters and social media.
- Measure and reporting of content analytics, impact metrics like audience demographics, conversion etc.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Excellent communication skills ( both verbal and written)
- Excellent Organisational skills (Managing calendars, documentation, meeting notes etc)
- Excellent people skills.
- High degree of attention to details.
- [Optional] Experience with creative writing.
- [Optional] Experience with preparing content and campaigns for special events like conferences, expos etc.